What the heck is a reveal party?
Wouldn't you be a little upset if I simply e-mailed you a link to your online gallery with all of your photos and basically said, "Here you go! I delivered your photos so we're all done now"? I know I would be!
We sit down in person or meet virtually so you get to experience your photos for the first together.
- We watch your slideshow video which will show off some of my favorite photos from our time together.
- I show you your entire online gallery and walk you through how to use your gallery (such as how to download your photos, how to favorite photos, and how to order from your online store).
- I share my proposed album/wall art/save the date/thank you card designs with you.
- We work through my proposed designs until you both love what we've created together.
- You sit back and relax while I handle ordering your heirloom album, artwork, and more.
What is the difference between meeting in person and meeting virtually?
The biggest perk to meeting in person is the chocolate chip cookies! I may be a bit biased as I go by the nickname of Cookie Monster but they really are pretty delicious if I do say so myself!
- At my home studio in York, PA
- View your photos on a 65" 4K TV
- See and touch various print products and how they can fit into your home
- Your choice of craft beer, wine, champagne, water, and/or soda
- From the comfort of your home so you don't have to wear pants if you don't want to
- I use Zoom, which is like Skype and Google Hangouts, but easier to use
Here are a few things you should know before we meet...
- 95% of my couples purchase prints, wall art, or an album from their engagement session and/or wedding. You got all done up. We spent a lot of time together. Let's preserve your memories in a tangible way so you can remember why you're on this amazing adventure of life together.
- On average, couples spend between $1500-3000 on their album and products (wall art, folio box, prints, etc.).
- There will be specials available (they are always rotating based on what my vendors are offering) but they are only valid during the reveal party. Some specials only last 24 hours so I have to be able to order your artwork immediately to get you the discount. It (literally) pays to be prepared to make a decision at the reveal party so have a discussion about what you're comfortable spending before our meeting.