- 1 Philadelphia Engagement – Pam & Justin
- 2 Aldie Mansion Wedding – Lolita & Brennan
- 3 The Booking House Wedding – Ashley & Tyler
- 4 Vault 634 Wedding – Heather & Dan
- 5 Cescaphe Ballroom Wedding – Taylor & Jeff
- 6 Excelsior Wedding – Cristina & Angelico
- 7 Scott
It’s not exactly the best idea to photograph a wedding on a Saturday, get a few hours of sleep, and then get up before sunrise for an engagement session, but it’s exactly what Pam, Justin, and I did. While we were all a little tired, we got lucky with a beautiful sunrise over the Race Street Pier and some gorgeous natural light back by Waterworks and the Art Museum. Pam and Justin are total naturals in front of the camera and I often found myself not needing to say any directions at all because they were already doing something better than I could have imagined.