- I've strongly considered taking payment in the form of chocolate chip cookies. I may or may not have an addiction.
- I grew up in the suburbs of Philadelphia so cheesesteaks are considered my favorite food group.
- In my spare time, you'll probably find me drinking some delicious craft beer, stuffing my face with local food, and spending time with my friends and family.
- I'm an adredaline junkie. I've been skydiving, zipling, whitewater rafting, and much more.
- Traveling is one of my favorite things to do. I went to Ireland in July 2017 and Canada in 2018.
- I love dogs but became more of a cat person when I adopted an adorable gray tabby cat named Chloe six years ago.
MY PHILOSOPHY ON WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
- Your wedding day is NOT my personal photo shoot.
- Your wedding is unique and a reflection of your personalities. It should be captured in a way that speaks to that uniqueness.
- Moments are precious and should be allowed to happen organically. I don't stage or fake anything.
- This is probably your first time working with a professional photographer and you're not exactly sure what to expect. It's my job to guide you throughout the process and provide you with the knowledge I've gained from photographing over 100 weddings.
I'm a proud member of the following professional associations.